- You can now mark a character as 'retired', which will prevent them from appearing in your character selector. This will not hide them from anywhere else on the site.
- The Tags page now shows the correct number of posts using each tag.
- We have made progress towards having a visual regression testing library! BackstopJS is now installed and awaiting expectation images.
- We upgraded to Nokogiri 1.10.8 which is not vulnerable to vulnerability CVE-2020-7595.
- We upgraded to Puma 4.3.3 which is not vulnerable to vulnerability CVE-2020-5247.
- We upgraded the rubocop gem along with some of its extensions.
- We now set the HSTS preload directive in our headers.
- We upgraded the chromium package we used in our development Docker image.
- We consolidated some common code for creating dropdowns.
- We removed some unused code around tags and audits.
- We added and improved more tests.
- We cleaned up some code and fixed various code quality lint errors.
- We renamed the Template Nickname field in the code from "template_name" (which is frequently confusing) to "nickname" (which is less so).
Full Github changelog here: changelog
Posted on Mar 14, 2020 11:49 PM by Marri