- Galleries now have a list view option.
- Private and access list posts will now display this status in post lists.
- The API now supports fetching all (public) posts a given user has written in.
- You can now search continuities.
- Post authors can now view a post's deleted replies and the reply author can restore them.
- When filtering by icon in Search, subsequent searches will now correctly preserve the icon in the search form.
- The flat post page will now correctly alternate background colors between the top post and its first reply for posts with descriptions.
- Changing a posts status no longer marks it unread for the user who made the change (and congratulations to nextworldover on their first contribution!)
- Fixed an n+1 query in the Daily Report.
- Link previews no longer include nonpublic posts in their counts of Times Used.
- Fixed a (probably worse than) n+1 query in post and subcontinuity editors.
- Constellation Discord is now linked along with the general Glowfic one.
- Fixed image spacing for Galleries link on character pages.
- Character list page now uses much less memory.
- Continuity authors are now stored consistently and use fewer database queries to calculate.
- Upgraded various gems.
- Upgraded to Puma 4.3.1 which is not vulnerable to vulnerability CVE-2019-16770.
- Upgraded to Loofah 2.3.1 which is not vulnerable to vulnerability CVE-2019-15587.
- Upgraded to rack-curs 1.0.5 which is not vulnerable to vulnerability CVE-2019-18978.
- Updated various test dependencies in our Travis CI config.
- Improved file storage in our local Docker images.
- Fixed our Travis and CodeClimate integration to start showing our code coverage percentage again.
- Raised test coverage to 99.58%
- Consolidated more common code into partials.
- Cleaned up various CSS styles per our linter.
- Added a background worker to our Docker config.
- Post access lists are now cached.
- Dev README updated.
- Restores Rails schema file and loads from that instead of using a sql dump.
- Altered our change history information to be stored as native JSON instead of serialized text (...once the migration completes).
- Updated our Rubocop configs.
Full Github changelog here: changelog
Posted on Dec 17, 2019 7:45 PM by Marri