We now have a news feature! Changelogs will go here for the foreseeable future instead of the #constellation channel on the Glowfic Discord.
- We now have site News, which can be accessed from the bottom menu bar. Site releases will be announced here, and site users will have an Unread News notification available.
- The Edit Gallery page now has multiple wrapping columns for editing its icons instead of a single column.
- User accounts can now be deactivated.
- Times Used on the icon view page will no longer count uses in posts you cannot see.
- The text on the Terms of Service interstitial button has been rephrased to read more naturally.
- Posts will no longer fail to save when adding an author who already has the cameo role in that continuity.
- Tag info pages will not crash.
- Usernames are correctly escaped on the Daily Report.
- Reply search page renders users without errors.
- Site messages are no longer filtered from your inbox.
- We upgraded to Bootstrap 4.3.1 which is not vulnerable to vulnerability CVE-2019-8331.
- We upgraded to Rails 5.2.3 which is not vulnerable to vulnerability CVE-2019-5419.
- We upgraded to Ruby 2.6.3 with Rubygems 3.0.3
- We are now running the latest version of 30+ gems which for all of our sakes I will not itemize here
- We fixed our CSS whitespace to conform to lint guidelines and moved all the colors to their own file.
- We consolidated old icon editing code.
- We replaced database query code with the latest format.
- We cleaned up our ordering code.
Full Github changelog here: changelog
Posted on Jun 04, 2019 6:04 PM by Marri