Nov 13, 2019 12:13 AM
Storms and Wisterias in Assassin's Creed
Next Post »
« Previous Post
+ Show First Post
Total: 193
Posts Per Page:
Permalink

Seth takes a long moment before following, but catches up easily. He runs likes his life depends on it -- it does. He doesn't have any particular technique. But he's swift and nimble and not afraid of throwing himself forward into the unknown.

Permalink

The car they hotwired earlier this evening waits in the alley behind the apartment, and Shepard leaps into the front seat again.

"Killjoy, ETA?"

Permalink

This time, Wildling waits for Seth to get in first.

Permalink

He slips in quickly, still ignoring her pointed look.

Permalink

Awww. 

She slides in next to him. "Need help buckling in?"

Permalink

Killjoy appears suddenly, pulling open the passenger side door, hands covered in blood.

"Right behind me, babe."

Permalink

"Think I'm good."

Permalink

"Always nice to see you in one piece," Shepard says, grinning at Killjoy.

 

Permalink

Wildling smirks, and turns to look out the window. 

And keep an eye on Seth's reflection.

Permalink

Shepard turns the key, and hits the accelerator to the floor. 

They're gone before Abstergo even gets to the back stairs.

Permalink

Killjoy turns around in her seat and grins at Seth.

"Stubborn little shit, aren't ya? Quick too. That'll help."

Permalink

Seth grits his teeth and tries to keep his rising temper down.

"Help. What?"

Permalink

"Once we're safe, we'll answer everything. I'll even lock Wildling in her room, but for right now, we can't say anything."

Permalink

Killjoy smirks at him and starts going through the glovebox, looking for anything interesting.

Permalink

He doesn't reply and continues to breath and control his temper.

What the fuck is he doing here?? What is his life??

Permalink

The three women have no answers for those questions either. 

It's a few hours in the car before Shepard pulls over. "We're here."

Permalink

Wildling is the first out of the car, sighing happily and stretching.

Permalink

Seth is right behind her. Where is here?

Permalink

It seems like an abandoned strip mall, but that knowing grin Shepard is shooting him may tell him otherwise. 

"Come on. We've got questions to answer." She leads the way inside.

Permalink

Killjoy slips on a large heavy backpack and walks on ahead and out of view.

Permalink

"So many. Where are we?"

Permalink

"Home. For now."

Wildling heads inside, following Killjoy.

Permalink

The vagueness is annoying, and his anger is rising still, but he walks after them.

Permalink

The three women head down into the basement, and take a few twisting turns until they're stopped by what seems like an ordinary door. 

Until Shepard flips a tile and presses the button underneath. "Open sesame?"

Permalink

"Only if you behave!" Comes a sing-song, unfamiliar-to-Seth voice.

The door swings open.

Total: 193
Posts Per Page: