Rad and cool and great and fine and chill and fine. - Maybe it's an intent thing! She does not really want him dead but she does not want seven billion people dead or subjugated either so she wants him dead -
She takes the not-murder-weapons and puts them in the bathtub and draws the shower curtain and turns off the light in the bathroom and shuts the door and - takes a few seconds to think; she's running out of time but strategy is important and she needs to pick one and stick to it -
- it's so tempting to feign concern, like he just passed out and she had no clue why this happened, or pretend to have been knocked out herself as well. If it worked, this would be a costless mistake and she wants this mistake to be costless so, so badly - but the fact is that it won't work; her acting ability is simply not adequate to hold that much weight - it only didn't give her away before because she was so below suspicion -
- she exits the room, closes the door behind her, starts heading down the stairs - still burning magic on keeping Cam unconscious -
- if she walks out the door time starts there again and she's pretty sure the alien can just teleport directly to her, wherever she goes, forever -
- she sits down on one of the couches by the fireplace - no that's not right; could be taken as trying to be nonchalant; she needs to signal that she knows what she did and she's sorry and she's not going to try it again - hide under Bar? Obviously she expects to be found but it would help play up the 'scared and young and not a threat' angle - too much risk of seeming like she's actually trying to hide and just grossly incompetent -
- her magic is very very close to running out; she cuts it off, keeping a sliver left; that amount of time won't make much of a difference and a sliver is so, so much better than nothing at all -
She puts herself on the floor and crams herself into the space between the arm of a couch and a very ornate bookcase that the alien didn't want in their room, in full view of the door to the stairs, and draws her knees up, and does not get the blood on her hand on her jeans.