This post has the following content warnings:
May 29, 2020 2:47 PM
the force awakens
« Previous Post
+ Show First Post
Total: 331
Posts Per Page:
Permalink

She nods.

"Let's get this over with."

Permalink

All suited up, Rey grabs her staff and then opens up the cargo bay. Hopefully, this won't take long at all.

Permalink

They don't run into any problems on the ground, at least, and are able to get back into space without issue.

Sunn's tense, though. Worried.

Permalink

Rey can feel it too.

"Do you wanna head up and man the laser? Just in case."

Permalink

" - No."

Permalink

"Any reason for that? You were a trooper, you know how to shoot a quad-laser."

Permalink

She crosses her arms and looks away.

"I'm not going to kill people, and it's hard to shoot at ships without risking that."

Permalink

Rey stares at her for a moment. "Okay. Come with me and be ready to take over if things start getting dicey. You okay with that?"

Permalink

"...Sure."

Permalink

"Do you have any other suggestions?" she asks not unkindly.

Permalink

"Anakin should be able to find us in hyperspace, right? So just get to that as soon as we can."

Permalink

"That's the plan. But it's always good to have a backup." She finishes getting out of the suit and heads into the cockpit. "Here we go."

Permalink

She follows, settling in the co-pilot's seat.

"Ready."

Permalink

Their feelings seem to have had some merit. Before they can go much of anywhere, a ship shows up on their screens and starts heading straight for them. 

Permalink

...Crap.

Can they steer away? They're not able to go into hyperspace yet -

Permalink

- Rey is already on it, trying to maneuver away -

Permalink

They can try! They can also fail! This ship seems to be very determined to get right up close to them. It isn't firing, though, so there's that. 

Permalink

"Fuck. I can't get away."

Permalink

" - Looks like they're aiming to board us..."

Permalink

She puts the ship on auto - and jumps out of the chair.

"Get ready. If you're not fighting, don't get in the way. Be safe."

Permalink

"It's safer to hide, set up a trap. We don't know their numbers or capabilities, and a ship's a shit place to fight in."

Permalink

"No time. Just - go someplace. If you have time, do that. I'm going to distract them. Hopefully, get the jump. Now move."

Permalink

While they speak, the Falcon shakes lightly as the other ship latches onto it, the sound of the docking echoing throughout the ship.

Permalink

She curses.

"I'll stand with you. I have my blaster - I'm not going to kill them, but I know how to subdue people."

Permalink

"I can appreciate that. Come on, let's do this."

Total: 331
Posts Per Page: