This post has the following content warnings:
Feb 27, 2020 9:25 PM
Tobirama and Faust are necromancers
+ Show First Post
Total: 1339
Posts Per Page:
Permalink

"I don't mind staking it out for another while."

Permalink

"I've posted the letters and the telegrams. We're considering the possibility of driving Ephraim back up to Providence and storing him in the old Curwen catacombs, but it's not settled, so Amity and I are planning to spend some time searching the countryside for places to stash him while Eliza buys a dress and talks to Derby's friends." 

Permalink

He nods. 

"We'll be leaving from the Derby house once we have him, so ideally should be walkable or driveable from there? And close enough we can be sure we get Derby there before Ephraim switches back."

Permalink

"That would be ideal, yes, but it shouldn't be overly difficult to convince Derby to let us bind him for when the mind transfer is reversed." 

Permalink

"Yeah, though Ephraim might be able to get creative more easily while being transported..."

Permalink

"We've also considered the possibility of a sedative, but we don't know how that would interact with a hybrid Deep One system." 

Permalink

"Probably not predictably."

Permalink

"It's difficult to say--the odds of a species like the Deep Ones being interfertile with humanity is so low, it's hard to make predictions about what a hybrid system would be like."

Permalink

"Don't know if this is the best time to be testing, too."

Permalink

"Yes. Of course, if Martina happens to know the answers..." 

Permalink

"Yeah. They've probably got their own doctors. I can bring a note with me next time I'm being a fox, to give to her to ask?"

Permalink

"That would be very useful, thank you." 

Permalink

"She brought me food last time! Probably will again tonight."

Permalink

"Well that was nice of her." 

Permalink

"Yeah."

Permalink

"Poor girl. This whole situation must be incredibly stressful for her." 

Permalink

"She's doing the right thing, but yeah she's really stuck in a bad situation..."

Permalink

"Doing the wrong thing wouldn't be stressful," she sighs morosely. 

Permalink

"We'll do our best to make sure this works out for her, too."

Permalink

"Yeah. What a mess." 

Permalink

He makes an agreeing sound.

"What should I be doing today, other than spying?"

Permalink

"Hmm...can you pick locks?" 

Permalink

"Not well?"

Permalink

"Okay, so trying to break into the house is out..." 

Permalink

"I don't know that'd be smart either way."

Total: 1339
Posts Per Page: