Apr 10, 2020 1:32 PM
'Chelledad scoops a Percy
+ Show First Post
Total: 951
Posts Per Page:
Permalink

Oh. That is a very happy dog.

Permalink

"Everything, or just?"

Permalink

Fernanda (who still is paying attention to the flying boys) answers. "We think it works with all kind of magics, you just have to figure out the right materials to use."

Permalink

"Got some experimenting then."

Permalink

Fernanda grins. "We are hoping you would say that."

Permalink

"Now good?"

Permalink

"Now is great," Theresa says. "We took the liberty of bringing sample materials." She waves at her purse.

Permalink

"Then let's."

Permalink

Theresa will gladly guide Drex through how the process works for them and what materials should work for him.

Permalink

After a bit of trial and error, they work out that crystal is the best.

Permalink

Shortly after they figure that out, 'Chelle turns up.

Permalink

Percy sneaks behind her by flight. "Hey, what's up? It us."

Permalink

She turns and points a finger at him. "You!" she declares. "-Wait. You're flying. You're flying. That explains so much!"

Permalink

Grin. "Of course it does, what else did you think we were doing?"

Permalink

"I don't know! Out of context selfies don't give much information!"

Permalink

Snort. "So, here is the context. Angelique's identical triplets friends came up with a way to create magical items, including a flying one." He waves at the triplets' direction.

Permalink

"...That is amazing. That's awesome. Can I try?"

Permalink

"You forgot the magic word," Percy teases laying down on the air with his arms resting behind his head.

Permalink

She sticks her tongue out at him. "Please may I try?"

Permalink

Percy lands and offers the flying amulet with an exaggerated flourish. "Your wish is my command."

Permalink

She takes it and whoops as she launches into the air.

Permalink

Aaren comes up next to Percy. "Having a good time?"

Permalink

"A very great time. This was the best timing."

Permalink

"It really was," Aaren agrees.

Permalink

Percy basks for a moment.

Then he leans and whispers. "You should ask Felicia out."

Total: 951
Posts Per Page: