This post has the following content warnings:
Jul 25, 2021 5:48 PM
in which force ghost fate!Anakin finds herself very rudely in canakin's body
+ Show First Post
Total: 37
Posts Per Page:
Permalink

There's one organic sapient onboard the lead ship.  The rest don't seem to have any organic lifeforms on board at all.

Permalink

Perhaps - target the other two most heavily, disable the hyperdrive and then weapons capability of the lead ship with some eerily accurate commands (this would be so much easier if she wasn't stuck in a biological meat sack, brains made of neurons have shitty processing power, or if she was using battle meditation, but it's doable).

Then - 

Has her enemy considered the great wisdom of surrendering? (...She does not know what nightmare her's name and rank are supposed to be but she can route around having to give those.)

Permalink

Her enemy has not considered the great wisdom of surrendering.  They've sent out another wave of the droid starfighters they're using to attack her ships.

Permalink

It's very hard to send out droid starfighters when your bays have been shot to bits, don't you think? (Anakin closes her eyes, skims along the minds of her troopers without revealing herself - enough to get visual on the enemy ship - and uses that as an anchor and the fire fight as cover to start breaking things directly with the Force.)

Permalink

It doesn't take long before the ship is dead in space, and soon enough she receives a comm request.

Permalink

She has her ships temporarily stop tearing the enemy apart and accepts the comm.

Permalink

A spider-like alien who appears to be nearly half cybernetic appears in the blue of the holo.

"General Skywalker," he chitters, "I did not expect to find you in this system.  What is the Republic doing this far out in the rim?"

Permalink

Still a Skywalker. Alright. She can roll with that. Male Jedi, Skywalker, general, clones seem surprised she's this competent, she's not using battle meditation - the body feels young, late teens maybe...

"Getting in your way, apparently."

Permalink

He chitters again. 

"Getting in people's way seems to be your only skill, yes."

Permalink

"A rather important one for a general."

"Do you feel like surrendering?"

Permalink

"Do I wish to surrender?" he chitters again, "No.  Unfortunately, it does seem as though your unfortunate tendency to be whereever you are most unwanted has managed to gain you the upper hand, this time.  I am willing to hear your terms."

Permalink

She does remember how terms of surrender work. Nothing too onerous for 'we stop shooting you' - basic cooperation, don't resume hostilities, be a nice well behaved prisoner, etc. She does want to wiggle more information out of him, but she'd rather not have to kill him, so, standard surrender with dignity intact it is.

Total: 37
Posts Per Page: