Dec 01, 2021 12:42 PM
Marcy, Malak, Jean, Daria, Camillo, Julian, Luna, Naima, Lucy, Teresa, Connie, Annisa, Briar, Boston Kevin, Della
Next Post »
« Previous Post
+ Show First Post
Total: 56
Posts Per Page:
Permalink

"You're welcome. Good luck with your clavemate."

Permalink

Connie doesn't want to spend the mana to open every cabinet here with her grabber-glove; who knows how many they'll have to go through to get the project supplies, and she might need her fire spell at any moment.  She pokes the latches amd handles with her knife instead, and stands well back to open them.

 

Assorted rocks, some of which might be useful later but none of them worth more to haul up eight flights of stairs right now than the mana she'd build doing it.

An enormous wad of pink fiberglass insulation that appears to have been rained and/or sat on?

A big tub of sand, good to know where that is, they'll need it for the molds, but she doesn't have anything to carry it in at the moment.

A bundle of leather straps about twice the size of shoelaces, someone will probably trade for those.

What looks like it used to be a bunch of tiny glass jars filled with dried leaves before someone blasted a mal in that cabinet.

...ooh, pinecones.  She knots the bottom of her spare shirt together to hold it closed and the arms together for a handle, and starts filling it up.

Permalink

Briar has a backpack, which should work for at least some of this.

"You want to take all the pinecones and I'll take the weird melted jars?" She's not totally sure if that's a fair trade but hopefully if it isn't Connie will make a counteroffer.

Permalink

"Do you want them?  I can't mend-and-make glass yet, I was gonna ask if you wanted half this leather."  The pinecones aren't literally spilling out of the cabinet at this point, but there's more than Connie could carry unless she filled both shirt and backpack.

Permalink

"My -- brother -- has a glass affinity. I can trade them to him."

Permalink

"Huh, not bad- he must be going artificing, then?  Give me just another minute and I'll look out while you grab them."  And she'll stuff the leather in the shirt as well if Briar doesn't want it, it's light enough to go there instead of her backpack.  

Total: 56
Posts Per Page: