She pulls out a sheet of paper and starts writing.
- Soft cloth, particularly patterned cloth, particularly beautiful patterned cloth. Anything that seems suitable for underwear is great. Large sheets are better than small pieces, but bring small pieces, too. If you find something you like a lot, I'll turn it into clothing for you in exchange for additional fabric.
- Memory foam.
- AA Batteries.
- Cloth that seems too rough to use for underwear, but not too rough for clothing, especially if it's patterned.
- Elastic bands, spandex, or other fabric that's very stretchy.
- Things that seem sort of like cut-rate memory foam.
- Cotton, linen, or flax fiber, especially in large amounts. Wool is also valuable, but less so.
- Paint in colors other than pink and orange.
- Duct tape.
- Wood or metal glue.
- Cloth that's too rough for clothing, even if it's basically a rug or a carpet.
- Drawing or coloring materials other than paint, including oil pastels, colored pencils, or wax crayons.
- Tape that's sadder than duct tape.
- Cardstock or patterned paper.
"This isn't exhaustive, and obviously you should use your judgement, when deciding what's valuable, but that's a start. - And can we see what you have? If you happen to have anything very good I'll give you the pants right now."