This post has the following content warnings:
Sep 19, 2020 6:08 PM
Triplets and Triplets in Resonance
« Previous Post
+ Show First Post
Total: 243
Posts Per Page:
Permalink

Elsewhere, Thomas is wondering where Fernando went.

Permalink

Aleixo is wondering something similar about the eldest of his brothers. Not that he had expected to find him where he'd left him, but he'd texted him a few minutes ago, and there's been no answer yet. Hopefully Angél hasn't wrecked his phone again. 

He slips his own back in his pocket, looking around at the buildings nearby - including up at their roofs - to see if he can find any trace of him. Instead, he notices a familiar face approaching. He blinks, stepping away from the wall he was leaning against. 

"Hey, you're one of the," he pauses to search for the name, "Solano triplets? Right?" 

Permalink

Thomas blinks but doesn't take long to place the face. "Yes, I am? I think we met during that twin triplets research something or other? I am afraid I don't remember your last names. Leco? Gabriel? Or Angélo?"

Permalink

"Leco Barreira Anes - yeah, that was where we met. They must have herded the three of you out before they let us go, though."

He pauses.

"I'm not great at names. I remember the name Thomas but not the other two." That being the one to stick in his mind the most, for obvious reasons. 

Permalink

"Lucky you, that's the important one. The other two are Felix and Fernando. We are told to scramble after our tests are done and... we know some people who wanted to take us out for dinner."

Permalink

"Oh? Someone beat us to it, huh? Lucky them." 

Permalink

"Yeah..." He makes a face. "Felix and Fernando's mom knows many people and likes to network."

Permalink

He blinks, "Your brothers have a different mom than you do?" How does that work - oh, "Adoption?" He asks. 

He supposes it sort of makes sense that most people wouldn't want three new kids, but... the idea still makes him deeply uncomfortable. 

Permalink

"Yeah." Thomas says neutrally with a shrug. "Anyway, great luck running into you. Are you enrolled as well?"

Permalink

He nods, happy enough to leave the topic behind them, "Yeah, we're here for the magical engineering department, mostly. All three of you, too?" 

Permalink

"Yup! On our way to incite a magical revolution. Or at least try."

Permalink

"Sounds exciting. What kind of magical revolution?" 

Permalink

"Aw, man. The other two want all kinds. Meanwhile, I modestly settle for just enough that they will build a statue of me."

Permalink

He chuckles, "Modest, sure." His eyes sweep down and then up again, "They'd have to be careful where they put it. Might cause accidents if it's too close to a road."

Permalink

"Ooh, fair point. Can't let the people with good taste suffer. How about you? Your statue can definitely cause some car accidents too."

Permalink

"Hmm, I'm not really one for statues. They'll have to be satisfied with the ones that'll get put up of Gabriel. He'd be too nice to say no."

"Anyway, statues like that have so many layers of clothes on - wouldn't really show either of us off to our best advantage." 

Permalink

"What? You think that I wouldn't go all greek god with my statue? Maybe with just a tasteful fabric to make it okay for the prudes."

Permalink

"Definitely have to be careful where they put it, then. No one who passes it'll be able to get anything done all day. They'll have to put up warning signs." 

Permalink

Snort. Chuckle. "Indeed, can't have people losing their productivity." His eyes Aleixo up and down. "But it doesn't mean they shouldn't have some relaxing fun."

Permalink

He smirks, takes a few steps closer. "Relaxing fun, huh."

He pauses, looking around. This area is a little too close to the main paths. He hums, turning back to Thomas.

"You wanna find somewhere a little more out of the way to elaborate on that?" He asks intently.

Permalink

"I might. Oh, I know just the place."

He starts leading to the place Fernando found.

Permalink

Leco follows. 

When they reach the place in question, he pauses behind a bush, putting a hand on Thomas' arm to stop him from continuing. 

"...I think this spot is occupied," he says. 

Those sure are some familiar noises. He peers around the bush, carefully. 

Permalink

Those are familiar faces.

Permalink

!

"Oh, my God." Thor says quietly. 

Permalink

"Holy shit," he agrees, watching intently. 

 

"...That's Angél," he adds after a moment, eyes still locked on the scene. "Is that Felix or Fernando?" 

Total: 243
Posts Per Page: