This post has the following content warnings:
Jan 18, 2020 5:41 PM
The Suicide Squad forms, much to everyone's dismay
+ Show First Post
Total: 333
Posts Per Page:
Permalink

"Oh, Sean. Sean, Sean, Sean."

Permalink

"I already have."

Permalink

There's a terrible screeching noise all around them, like the plane is being pulled apart.

Permalink

The floor of the room is now a portal to the closest safe, stable land she can see.

(She isn't make any particular effort to include Sean in the escape.)

Permalink

Thekla sees it, and grabs Bambi's arm, tugging her through it. 

Permalink

The Enchantress laughs as the screeching grows louder, and a tear starts to crack through the roof.

Permalink

And everyone in that room is now no longer in the plane.

Permalink

Including Sean.

Permalink

The plane breaks apart in the sky, clouds of red energy dissipating as it does.

The parts rain down on the city.

Permalink

"So. You know her."

Permalink

Sean's face is blank when he turns to look at Carina. "Yes."

Permalink

"Care to share with the class?"

Permalink

"It's not relevant."

Permalink

"She nearly killed us all because we were near you!"

Permalink

"You know more about her. Knowledge could be the success or failure of this mission. It is prudent to share."

Permalink

"Your mission is to find the boy, not probe the past for your own curiosity."

Permalink

Carina tilts her head.

She's currently contemplating the trade offs of just killing him, and disabling everyone else's bombs, versus putting up with him.

Still...

"She seems inclined to interfere with that."

Permalink

"We are wasting time. Move."

Permalink

Bambi jumps, and starts looking for the direction he means.

Permalink

She looks around, peering through walls to try and find the best heading.

Permalink

Thekla kneels, and tries to sense any currents being disrupted.

Permalink

Carina can see strange, humanoid shapes staggering around, as if someone pulled together random material in a human shape. They seem to be docile, for now. 

Thekla can feel the pull of the city's electricity grid being directed to one building, in the centre of the city.

Permalink

She reports what she sees to the others, says, "It might be best to avoid engaging those."

Permalink

"There's something drawing a lot of power- I don't really understand, if she's magic, why does she need electricity?"

Permalink

She thinks, trying to put together what she knows about magic, but also looks to Sean with a raised eyebrow.

Total: 333
Posts Per Page: