This post has the following content warnings:
Sep 18, 2019 5:52 AM
Felsp and Jeans continue down the Path
« Previous Post
+ Show First Post
Total: 1000
Posts Per Page:
Permalink

"All right. We'll need to figure out something to drag them on, if we want to manage even that many..."

Permalink

Nod nod. Felix briefly hugs him.

"There is rope. Some might have capes or clothing that we can tie together..."

Permalink

Jean nods, and sets to work.

Permalink

Felsp helps. He knows how to tie knots for this sort of thing.

Permalink

"How do you want to -- pick," Jean asks, when the improvised sledge is more or less assembled.

Permalink

Felsp looks around. Is there enough of a weight difference that they could get one extra person?

Permalink

With enough care, definitely.

Permalink

Well, he can't do a better job of sorting them out.

Permalink

He's sure he doesn't want to take this tall man with a doctor's kit? Or this pregnant woman? Or this eight-foot-tall inhuman creature that nevertheless looks heartbreakingly like a child?

Permalink

Doctor's kit is misleading... Yes, to the pregnant woman.

"I'm wondering if we should wake up the child."

Permalink

 

 

"If so, you are doing it."

Permalink

"I mean, I would like to hear your counter-arguments if you have any."

Permalink

"I don't. I -- didn't mean it that way. Only..."

Permalink

Hug. "I didn't mean like that. It's a good thing being able to think about the counter-arguments."

Permalink

"I don't have counterarguments. It's only that I ... can't abide children. They frighten me."

Permalink

Hug. "It's okay."

Permalink

"I love you. I don't think you shouldn't. I just -- can't handle doing it."

Permalink

Squeeze. "You really think it would be better if we left them behind?"

Permalink

"I -- don't know. I really don't."

Permalink

Squeeze.

Long silence.

"We should leave- we don't much about what they truly are."

Permalink

 

"I'm sorry, sweet."

Permalink

Felsp cries for a long moment.

"I think... that maybe we should at least try waking up one of them here and see if they will collaborate with helping more people?"

Permalink

"All right. Which...?"

Permalink

"Let me check... Actually, we should retie her more strongly first." He indicates the woman.

Permalink

"Yes."

Jean sets about doing this.

Total: 1000
Posts Per Page: